26 August 2011

26 August - For my sister

Another year has gone by, and my youngest sister is another year older today, so herein I wish her a happy birthday and many happy returns of the day.

With the usual cake

and a symbolic number of candles.

Both she and my younger sister will gleefully remind everyone that I am older than they, and always will be... which is true, I will admit, but merely being younger does not stop nature in its course.  So for my sisters, the one whose birthday is today, and the other whose birthday cometh up in a couple of weeks, I offer the following:

[ Men, and other squeamish types, kindly avert your gaze please ]


Do your boobs hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder
Like a Continental soldier?
Do your boobs hang low?

With much love from your eldest, and still evil, sister.